(Click on image above to enlarge and subsequently scroll through all images of this property)
The largest brand new duplex dual aspect penthouse in the Copper Building. Only two of this type in the whole building. Nestled in 10 acres of lush private gardens.
Modernist in style and clad in copper; generous windows and wide private balconies let the light and landscape pour in.
Copper Building makes the most of views across the park to the hills beyond. Take a jog along the garden route to discover your very own private park, lake, orchards and allotments.
Copper Building is just three short miles from the city centre. Or if you use a touch of insider knowledge and the cycle path on your doorstep; simply hop on your bike and you'll be in the heart of Bristol in no time!
Stroll through the orchard and willow glade, take a jog along the garden route, or grow your own fruit and veg in the allotments. Here you can hit the indoor gym before work and workout outdoors on a sunny Saturday. Or why not challenge the kids to a game of table tennis, then treat yourself to a BBQ in the community garden?
We've put a lot of thought into creating a place where people connect. Whether it's growing together or hooking up for boules, you're sure to find new friends among your new neighbours.
This isn't just another waterfront development, these apartments are situated within their own
10-acre parkland and lake, and offer wider views across the landscape of South Bristol. It's country living within an urban environment.
Copper Building in South Bristol is just three short miles from the city centre. But, if you use a touch of insider knowledge and The Malago Greenway cycle path on your doorstep; simply hop on your bike and you'll be in the heart of Bristol in just two miles!
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units
- White solid stone worktops
- Electric ceramic induction hob
- Single electric fan oven
- Extractor canopy
- Integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel sink and chrome mixer-tap
- Recycling storage bins
- Feature bath in the main bathroom and shower in en-suites
- White ceramic sanitaryware
- Chrome mixer taps
- Heated towel rail
- Thermostatic shower
- Shaver sockets
Finishes, fixtures & Fittings
- Flush painted internal doors with stainless steel ironmongery
- Flush painted external doors
- Engineered timber throughout kitchen, living areas and hallway
- Carpets throughout bedrooms
- Tiles throughout bathrooms
- Carpet on stairs to duplex apartments
- Electric panel heaters
- Electric storage hot water system
- TV points with satellite TV available (subject to the usual customer subscriptions)
- BT telephone point
- Audio entry phone system controlling door access
- Recessed LED downlight fittings throughout hallways, bathrooms,
en-suites, kitchen and dining area
- White pendant lighting throughout bedrooms and living areas
Glass lifts to all levels
On site gym
Secure bicycle storage
Communal areas and landscape gardens
Refuse disposal and recycle facilities in designated locations
Apartment 662 Copper Building, Lakeshore, Crox Bottom, Bristol, is a unique development of eco homes sitting over its own lake. The Grade II Listed building, former home of Imperial Tobacco, sits in ten acres of green space, and has numerous great sustainability features
Additional Images (click to enlarge)
The Copper Building, Lakeshore Drive Guide Price £298,000 2 Bedroom Duplex Penthouse Apartment